Anubias Nana Petite on Bowl
Common Name: Nana Petite
Anubias Nana Petite is one of the most sought-after Anubias. Like any other Anubias, it's an extremely easy plant to grow and can survive a wide range of water parameters. They can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emersed.
Anubias Nana Petite is a flowering plant that grows best when the rhizome is attached to a hard surface such as wood or stones.
This particular Anubias Nana Petite comes readily attached to a small 3 inch or large 5 inch Terracotta bowl . Terracotta is aquarium safe and this is a fun, unique way to add additional coverage for shrimp, fry and skittish fish species. Since its a slow grower, the leaves are susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting.
Propagation is easy and straightforward; simply cut or pull apart rhizomes.
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: West Africa
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate