Java Moss on Driftwood
Common Name: Java Moss
Java Moss on 4" driftwood
This Java Moss has already been attached to driftwood so you can simply place it into your aquascape. New growth can be trimmed and reattached to rock or wood. It can be grown under a wide range of conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew
Growth rate: Fast