Anubias Minima Mini
Common Name: Anubias Minima Mini
Anubias Minima Mini is the miniature version of Anubias Minima. The leaves are elongated and curled providing a unique texture to any scape.
Anubias are extremely easy plants to grow and can survive a wide range of water parameters. Like other Anubias plants, they can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emersed. Anubias grow best when attached to a hard surface such as stone, driftwood or other aquarium decoration.They are flowering plants that have low to medium light requirements and can benefit from regular fertilization. Since its a slow grower, the leaves are susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting.
- Anubias are hardy plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: West Africa
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate