Anubias Nana Variegated
Common Name: Anubias Nana Variegated
Anubias Nana Variegated is an extremely rare variant of Anubias Nana. The spectacular white coloration is an uncommon result of a mutation that occurs. This plant is hard to get and quantities are limited.
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate