Ardisia Sp Tricolor Type 1
Common Name: Ardisia Sp
Ardisia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Primulaceae. With more than enough 700 types, this plant features vibrant color with noticeable venation. Final form and growth will vary depending on the environment in which they are kept.
Ardisia thrive in high humidity environments and should be in enclosed container setups or provided with necessary humidity levels. Signs humidity levels are too low may appear in the form of browning edges. Ardisia can grow fairly large so we recommend having a sizeable setup for this plant.
- Ardisia species are terrestrial plants and being submerged will result in death of the plants.
- Plants may grow differently depending on the environment in which they are grown in.
- Additional research should be done to provide optimum growing conditions for the plant to thrive.
- You will receive a cutting with 2-4 leaves.
- Photos are a representation of what you will receive. Size, shape and color may vary as this is a live plant.
Family Name: Primulaceae
Light: Partial Shade
Growth rate: Slow