Biodegradable Insulated Packaging (Add-on)
You spoke and we listened! Team Buce Plant is excited to now offer upgraded packing material for your live plant orders. Our Biodegradable Insulated Packaging is a natural, environmentally-friendly packaging material that is made from natural materials.
This type of packaging material has been rigorously tested and has been proven to safely insulate package contents from extreme temperatures, moisture and humidity.
Simply add this item to your cart for your plant order to receive the shipping upgrade. Unsure if you need this upgrade? Click here to learn more about our shipping recommendations based on your weather.
- Proven Performance - Our Biodegradable Insulated Packaging keeps packages safely insulated and temperature controlled when compared to other popular packaging materials such as PET Foam, bubble wrap, jute and more.
- Compostable - Independent laboratory testing demonstrates this alternative packaging solution meets ASTM requirements for compostability.
Steps for Composting:
- STEP 1: Remove Biodegradable Insulated Packaging from box.
- STEP 2: Cut open the plastic film covering the white foam insulation, and remove the white foam insulation.
- STEP 3: Now that the plastic film and the white foam insulation are separated, place the plastic film in a recycle bin and set white foam insulation aside.
STEP 4: There are multiple different ways to dispose of the foam. Choose your favorite!
(1) Dissolve it under running water - Place it in your sink and watch it "melt" away
(2) Safely burn it in your fireplace, a firepit, or as a barbeque starter
(3) Throw it into your compost bin where it will decompose in 60 days or less