Aquarium Bonsai Tree The wildest wood of your aquascaping dreams. These Bonsai driftwood trees are made by hand from natural driftwood that is aquarium safe. Artisans create these underwater trees in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Now available in a wide range of sizes, these aquarium bonsai trees are versatile, e...Read more
Aquarium Bonsai Tree
The wildest wood of your aquascaping dreams. These Bonsai driftwood trees are made by hand from natural driftwood that is aquarium safe. Artisans create these underwater trees in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Now available in a wide range of sizes, these aquarium bonsai trees are versatile, easy to work with and are the perfect piece of hardscape material to create an instant aquascape layout. These underwater bonsai driftwood trees pair well with aquatic plant species such as Anubias, Bucephalandra, Ferns and aquatic moss species. Quite often, these aquatic plants are used to mimic the foliage found on natural bonsai trees. On the flip side, these bonsai driftwood trees can be used to display an array of plants, aquatic or terrestrial such as tillandsia aka air plants.
You will be receiving one aquarium bonsai tree in any of the styles shown above! Different styles are available to best suit the end goal. For example, BD200S has pad-like platforms that are great for attaching aquatic moss species to create a "weeping willow" look. Alternatively, patches of Bucephalandra and Anubias can be attached as well. Pair any of these Bonsai Driftwood Trees with aquatic mosses and epiphytic aquatic plants to complete the look. The photos shown are a representation of what you will receive and sizes may vary slightly as this is a handmade product. Review the specifications below for each style option to find what will best fit your tank and goal.
*sizes are a rough estimate and may vary*
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 5" x 6.5"
- Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 6"
- Dimensions: 7" x 4.5" x 5.25"
- Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6.25"
- Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 6.5"
- Driftwood will float for 1-3 weeks until it becomes waterlogged. We recommend pre-soaking the wood until it sinks before using it in your aquarium. For the impatient scaper's, try attaching a flat rock to the base of the driftwood or placing it on top until the piece is fully waterlogged.
- Made from real wood and natural materials.
- Due to the fragile nature of this product, we do not accept returns.
- Please double check your aquarium size to ensure this product will fit.
We Also Recommend