Bucephalandra Brownie Brown Pot
Common Name: Buce Brownie Brown
Bucephalandra Brownie Brown is a beautiful variant belonging to the Bucephalandra family. Buce Brownie Brown grow small rounded leaves which slightly curl along its edges. Due to how small this plant is, Buce Brownie Brown is perfect for nano aquariums scapes.
Similar to most buce, Bucephalandra Brownie Brown is easy to care for and can be grown submerged or emerged in an array of setups such as aquariums, terrariums, paludariums, and vivariums. Buce Brownie Brown growth is slow and new growth sprouts via leaves along its long rhizome. This aquatic plant is can be attached to hardscape material or aquarium decor using super glue or thread.
Although unnecessary, CO2 and a quality fertilizer encourages healthier growth and is recommended if possible.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Leaves: 1-2 cm
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome