Common Name: NK Paris Bucephalandra NK Paris is a newer specimen that belongs to the Bucephalandra family. It’s an easy aquatic plant that is perfect for beginner hobbyists and can be grown submerged or immersed. Like most Buce plants, Buce NK Paris is very slow growing and has beautiful green foliage that is turquoise...Read more
- $ 20.00
Write a Review
Common Name: NK Paris
Bucephalandra NK Paris is a newer specimen that belongs to the Bucephalandra family. It’s an easy aquatic plant that is perfect for beginner hobbyists and can be grown submerged or immersed. Like most Buce plants, Buce NK Paris is very slow growing and has beautiful green foliage that is turquoise-ish. Newer leaves are a different color and change as they mature. Like all Buce, this aquatic plant sprouts new leaves from long, thin rhizomes. If given proper care, Buce NK Paris can become dense and makes a beautiful centerpiece in a planted tank. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to aquarium driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
Every portion is potted and grown fully submerged. After Buce has been grown submerged for some time, they develop new leaves which are sometimes referred to by Buce collectors as "water leaves". These water leaves are the ones that contain the intense red, blue and purple coloration that makes Buce so sought after.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow
We Also Recommend