Bucephalandra Red Mini on Lava Stone (Farmed)
Common Name: Bucephalandra Red Mini
Buce Red Mini is a farm-grown variant of Bucephalandra. This is a very rare plant, and as the name suggests, it has very small leaves which can develop a nice reddish purple tint when grown submerged over a long period of time. Like all Buce, this plant grows extremely slow. This particular Buce comes readily attached to a lava rock so all you need to do is place it into your aquarium. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- This Bucephalandra is pre-attached to Lava Stone and can be readily placed in a well-maintained aquarium.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Leaves: Long and Curly, medium sized around 1"
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow