Bucephalandra Sp on Driftwood
Common Name: Bucephalandra
You will receive one piece of driftwood with miscellaneous Bucephalandra attached to it. The variety and type is picked from an assortment of different types including popular species like Entikong, Maia, Brownie, and more. If you are looking for a specific type of Buce, please purchase the plant and driftwood separately and attach it.
Bucephalandra is an easy plant, perfect for beginners. The species can be grown submerged or immersed. Bucephalandra is very slow growing, with new leaves sprouting from long, thin rhizomes. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
Our Bucephalandra on driftwood feature randomly various different types of buce that is attached to a piece of aquarium driftwood that is pre-soaked so all you have to do is place it directly into your aquascape. Types of Bucephalandra on this aquarium decor can vary. Substitutions cannot be made.
- Driftwood pieces range from 2.5 to 4 in.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow
*No specific types of Buce can be requested, each stone will be chosen at random.