Common Name: Bucephalandra Grayline Grayline is a new Bucephalandra that resembles a cross between Skeleton King and Silver Stein. The size and growth are very similar to Skeleton King but the smooth and round leaves are more characteristic of Silver Stein and Pink Lady. For those looking for a large Buce to add to a...Read more
Common Name: Bucephalandra Grayline
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Leaves: 2-3 inches
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow