Ludwigia Palustris Green
Common Name: Marsh Seedbox, Ludwigia Palustris Green
Ludwigia Palustris Green is a parent of the popular Ludwigia sp. Super red. This beautiful stem plant is a plant you can't help but do a double-take when it's planted in an aquarium. The leaves display light to medium green color and are rather small. Like other stem plants, it can be easily propagated by cuttings.
This plant prefers medium to high light to grow well and display its vibrant colors. A rich-based nutrient substrate will also help yield its growth and color. This plant can be used in both aquariums, paludariums and Wabi-Kusa.
- Ludwigia can be very fragile. Be sure to handle this aquarium plant with care.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Onagraceae
Origin: South America
Growth Rate: Medium