Mini Pellia, Riccardia Chamedryfolia
Mini Pellia is a type of liverwort terrestrial plant which has grown in popularity and demand over the past few years. It is a very versatile floating plant that can be attached to hardscape or left free floating. It can be grown under a wide range of aquarium conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners, and all. Pellia can be grown on driftwood, stones or any other decorations with a hard surface. Once established, this plant really tanks off and can grow to cover your aquarium. Like mosses, this plant provides excellent shade and coverage for shrimp and fish.
You are purchasing one portion of Mini Pellia which roughly covers about 2" x 2" of space
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew