Anubias Minima Dragon Claw Tissue Culture - Small Cup
Common Name: Anubias Minima Dragon Claw
Anubias Minima Dragon Claw is a new variation that features small, elongated leaves that are slightly crinkled in texture. This difference in leaf shape is fantastic for adding varying textures to the midground area of a planted aquarium. Like other Anubias species, Minima Dragon Claw is generally hardy and will adapt to a wide range of aquarium parameters making it an attractive choice for beginners. Anubias Minima Dragon Claw's slender leaves definitely set it apart from other Anubias plants!
Anubias plants are extremely easy to grow and care for. These plants are suitable for both aquarium settings and emersed conditions found in terrariums or paludariums. Minima Dragon Claw is epiphytic and can be attached to aquarium driftwood or placed in between the cracks of an aquascape layout. Over time, its roots will self-attach and allow the plant to establish in the desired setting. One caveat may be its slow growth as this makes Anubias leaves more susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting.
- Anubias are hardy plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: West Africa
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate