Christmas Moss on Stainless Steel
Xmas Moss, Christmas Moss
Christmas moss is a classic and staple in the planted aquarium hobby! Characterized by its bold green hue, it is a commonly used moss in many famous aquascapes. Aquarium moss, in general, has many different uses and can be utilized to recreate a variety of styles and can be used for multiple purposes in a planted tank.
Most commonly, Christmas Moss is typically used to wrap aquascaping rocks or aquarium driftwood. The addition of moss to hardscape adds an aged look that is enjoyed by enthusiasts of all skill levels. Moss is also commonly used in breeding projects and can provide valuable coverage for fry. There are many types of aquarium moss and each species will vary in growth patterns with slightly varying fronds! One of the most loved attributes of aquarium moss is its hardiness. Aquarium moss makes a wonderful beginner plant and is an easy introduction into keeping live aquatic plants.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
This Christmas Moss is grown on a 3" x 3" stainless steel mesh
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew