Buce's versatility and ease in care are what make the plant so desirable for planted tanks, terrariums, or even ponds. Many species commonly produce flowers....Read more
Common Name: Bucephalandra Lamandau Mini Purple
Buce Lamandau Mini Purple is an easy aquarium plant with tiny leaves. It can be grown submerged or immersed, making it a great choice for planted tanks as well as terrarium-like setups such as paludariums or vivariums. Like all Bucephalandra, Buce Lamandau Mini Purple is very slow-growing, with new leaves sprouting from long, thin rhizomes. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to aquarium driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in the substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Leaves: 1 cm
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome