Mini Christmas Moss on Stainless Steel
Common Name: Mini Xmas Moss
Mini Christmas Moss is the smaller leaf variant of the well known Christmas moss. Its fronds are generally thinner and shorter than regular Christmas moss. The fronds grow horizontally in a shape resembling that of a Christmas tree.
This plant provides excellent shade and coverage for shrimp and fish. Moss is very versatile and can be attached to hardscapes or left free floating. It can be grown under a wide range of aquarium conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners, and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
This Mini Christmas Moss is grown on a 3" x 3" stainless steel mesh
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut or Rip