Anubias Stardust Mini
Common Name: Anubias Stardust
Anubias Stardust is a beautiful little plant. Its sizing is comparable to that of the popular Anubias Nana Petite. To the naked eye, they appear to be almost the same plant unless looked at quite closely. Anubias Stardust features white-ish veins and very small speckles on the leaves, hence the name. Care is similar, but quality lighting and clean water are recommended to encourage healthy, dense growth. Anubias Stardust is great for nano aquariums. Like most Anubias species, it is a slow grower, but worth the wait for its beautiful display and hardy nature. These leaves give excellent contrast to dark-colored rocks (such as lava rocks) and roots!
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate