Common Name: Peacock Moss
Peacock moss is similar to Christmas moss but the fronds are generally less puffy with a softer and more velvet-like texture. This plant provides excellent shade and coverage for shrimp and fish. Moss is very versatile and can be attached to hardscape or left free floating. It can be grown under a wide range of aquarium conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners, and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew
You will receive one golfball size of Peacock Moss.