Anubias White Broad Leaf
Common Name: Anubias White
This is a rare and highly sought-after species that comes from artificial selection by humans. The almost completely white leaves were carefully propagated from darker green leaves of another species. They do require more light than the parent species to retain their white coloration.
Anubias Broad White is small to medium-sized and is a great choice for nano aquariums. It is a slow grower, but worth the wait for how eye-catching its whitish leaves are in the tank. These leaves give excellent contrast to dark-colored rocks (such as lava rocks) and roots!
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate