Do you have BBA algae in your planted aquarium? Commonly known as black beard algae, this type of algae typically appears when maintenance is not consistent or thorough enough. Black beard algae attaches and grows on hardscape and can also be found on the leaf edges of slow-growing aquarium plants. Notorious for being ...Read more
- For freshwater use only.
- Do not use in aquariums containing invertebrates or snails.
- Should be used in addition to a consistent maintenance routine.
- Please follow dosage guidelines provided below.
- Volume: 20ml
- Shelf life: Use within 6 months of opening.
- 2 drops PER 6.6G once per day for 2 weeks.
- Affected algae will turn white. Perform a minimum of 30% water change every 7 days.
- Once the 2 week treatment period is up, add 2 drops PER 6.6G once a week for precaution (optional).
We Also Recommend