Myriophyllum Guyana Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Myriophyllum Guyana
Myriophyllum Guyana is an uncommon beginners plant with soft, needle-like leaves. It grows in a dense bush, making it a great addition as a midground or background plant.
- Pruning will be required to ensure other plants are not shaded from lighting.
- Myriophyllum species makes a great midground or background filler plant choice!
- Relatively hardy and adaptable to a range of aquarium parameters.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Origin: South America
Light: Medium to High
Propagation: Cut stem and replant
Growth rate: Moderate to Fast