SL-Aqua Black More Ion Exchange Resin
SL Aqua Black More Ion Exchanger promotes beautiful water clarity by removing excess organic waste and impurities such as ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates. The use of this product will not disturb pH levels and is intended to last up to 6 months before needing to be replaced or cleaned for reuse.
Total Exchange Capacity: 4.8 eq/L
Water Retention: 50-58%
Particle Size: (0.315-1.25 mm) ≥ 95%
Appearance: Milk white to light yellow
Ionic Form Supplied: Free Base
- Removes phosphates, silicates, and other dissolved organic materials
- Assists in maintaining pH
- Makes water crystal clear
- Controls algae buildup
Dosage Instructions and Notes:
1. Rinse before use. The resin should be placed in the filter.
2. Replace after 6 months. This time can vary depending on livestock kept and overall aquarium size.
3. The color of the bag will change from milk-white to dark brown when thoroughly used and in need of replacement or cleaning.
4. Each bag (100mL) will treat 130G (500L) of water.
Cleaning Instructions for Reuse:
1. Soak the bag in a 1:1 bleach and water solution. Allow soaking for 24 hours in a well-ventilated area. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
2. Once the bag has been sitting and the color has lightened back to milk-white, remove the bag and rinse well with treated water. We recommend using SL Aqua Black More Stabilizer to dechlorinate!
3. Rinse well a second time. Now it's ready to reuse!
Size: 100mL in Nylon bag