Trichomanes Javanicum Borneo Fern
Common Name: Borneo Fern
Borneo Fern is a slow-growing terrarium plant that originates from South East Asia. This is a terrarium plant that does not do well when kept submerged long term
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant above a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- Burying the rhizome will cause the plant to die
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Hymenophyllaceae
Origin: South East Asia
Co2: Not Required
Propagation: Cut along the rhizome
Growth rate: Slow