Juncus Repens Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Juncus Repens
Juncus Repens is an easy to keep stem plant with long stems and narrow leaves. It can grow under a wide range of conditions and therefore great for beginners. This grass-like plant is generally green but when kept under high light, the leaves can exhibit a reddish-brown color.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
Family Name: Juncaceae
Origin: North America
Co2: Not required
Propagation: Cut stem, new growth, or lateral shoots
Growth rate: Moderate