Rotala Wayanad UNS Tissue Culture
Common Name: Rotala Wayanad
Rotala Wayanad is a newer species of Rotala that stays relatively small and is suitable for nano planted aquariums. It has bright green, slender leaves that pop beautifully when paired with other species of Rotala. Like most Rotala species, Rotala Wayanad does best when provided with Co2 injection, quality aquarium plant fertilizer and good lighting. Once this aquarium plant has adapted to your planted tank, frequent trimming will be necessary to keep it lush and bushy!
- Rotala has fragile leaves! Be sure to handle with care.
- Final coloration is ultimately dependent upon the conditions this plant is kept in. This is a live plant meaning size, shape and color may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Light: Medium to High
Co2: Medium to High
Growth Rate: Fast