Crescent Shaped Bonsai Tree Aquarium Driftwood. These bonsai trees are made by hand from natural driftwood that is aquarium safe. Artisans create these underwater trees in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Now available in a wide range of sizes, these aquatic bonsais are versatile, easy to work with and are the perfect piece of hardscape for your planted aquarium....Read more
Aquarium Bonsai Tree
The wildest wood of your aquascaping dreams. These Bonsai driftwood trees are made by hand from natural driftwood that is aquarium safe. Artisans create these underwater trees in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Now available in a wide range of sizes, these aquarium bonsai trees are versatile, easy to work with and are the perfect piece of hardscape material to create an instant aquascape layout. These underwater bonsai driftwood trees pair well with aquatic plant species such as Anubias, Bucephalandra, Ferns and aquatic moss species. Quite often, these aquatic plants are used to mimic the foliage found on natural bonsai trees. On the flip side, these bonsai driftwood trees can be used to display an array of plants, aquatic or terrestrial such as tillandsia aka air plants.
You will be receiving one aquarium bonsai tree in the crescent style! Pair it with aquatic mosses and epiphytic aquatic plants to complete the look. This particular style is great for creating a fallen tree or rooted scene. The photos shown are a representation of what you will receive and sizes may vary slightly as this is a handmade product. Review the specifications below for each size option to find what will best fit your tank.
*sizes are a rough estimate and may vary*
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.5" x 8"
- Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 10"
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 12"
- Driftwood will float for 1-3 weeks until it becomes waterlogged. We recommend pre-soaking the wood until it sinks before using it in your aquarium. For the impatient scaper's, try attaching a flat rock to the base of the driftwood or placing it on top until the piece is fully waterlogged.
- Made from real wood and natural materials.
- Due to the fragile nature of this product, we do not accept returns.
- Please double check your aquarium size to ensure this product will fit.
We Also Recommend