Alternanthera Reineckii Rosanervig Tissue Culture
Alternanthera Reineckii Rosanervig features vivid pink leaves with lightly colored veins. Similar to other species in the Alternanthera family, this aquatic plant will grow best when provided with good aquarium lighting and a consistent fertilizer regiment. This species is slightly more sensitive and has a softer stem, so care should be taken when handling this aquatic plant. If given the best care, this aquatic plant is striking as a background choice in smaller aquariums or as a midground in larger planted tanks. Make sure to remove the lead weight and sponge from the stems and plant each stem individually before planting into your aquarium substrate.
- Alternanthera provide great coverage for sensitive species and are relatively easier choices for beginners who are looking for colored aquarium plants.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Origin: South America
Light: Medium to High
Propagation: Cut stem and replant
Growth rate: Moderate to Fast