Ardisia Black Type 2
Common Name: Ardisia Black Type 2
Ardisia Black Type 2 is a stunning tropical terrestrial plant. The leaves are elliptical shaped and have beautiful contrasting colors. The dorsal (top) surfaces are dark olive to yellow in color, while the ventral (bottom) surfaces are hues of pink. The leaves have a leathery texture that shines in the light.
Originating from tropical rainforest, Ardisia Black thrives in humid and wet environments. Soil should never be allowed to completely dry but be careful not to over water. Ardisia Black does best grown under bright indirect light. Leaves that are exposed to direct light, have a high chance of being burned and damaged.
- Ardisia species are terrestrial plants and being submerged will result in death of the plants.
- Ardisia species should be grown in humid conditions with indirect light.
- Plants may grow differently depending on the environment in which they are grown in.
- Additional research should be done to provide optimum growing conditions for the plant to thrive.
- You will receive a cutting with 2-4 leaves.
- Photos are a representation of what you will receive. Size, shape and color may vary as this is a live plant.
Family Name: Primulaceae
Light: Partial Shade
Growth rate: Slow