Bacopa Salzmannii Purple Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Bacopa Purple, Purple Bacopa, Bacopa Salzmannii Purple
Bacopa Salzmannii Purple is a beautiful aquatic stem plant that provides a variety of colors. Depending on the environment in which it is grown, Bacopa Salzmannii has the potential to produce deep reddish-violet tones, making it a unique addition to any aquarium. This aquarium plant is relatively undemanding but grows slowly, requiring patience. Like other forms of Bacopa, Bacopa Salzmannii Purple exhibits upright growth with minimal branching. To create a bushy look, regular trimming will be necessary.
Bacopa is fantastic for beginners due to its forgiving and hardy nature. Most varieties don't need CO2 injection and this species will do fine in moderate lighting levels.
Key Features & Important Notes:
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Bacopa is extremely hardy aquarium plants and is a great beginner choice. However, its leaves are fragile and should be handled with care.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Plantaginaceae
Origin: Southeast United States
Co2: Not necessary
Growth rate: Slow