Bucephalandra Lamandau Mini Pot
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow
Out of every batch of Buce received, we put aside some of the best specimen which are compiled into this ultimate collection. Lamandau Mini is one of them. Quantities are limited, so get them while they last!
Every portion is potted and grown fully submerged. After Buce has been grown submerged for some time, they develop new leaves which are sometimes referred to by Buce collectors as "water leaves". These water leaves are the ones that contain the intense red, blue and purple coloration that makes Buce so sought after.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.