Bucephalandra Brownie Adinda
Common Name: Bucephalandra Brownie Adinda
Bucephalandra Brownie Adinda is a beautiful buce species that's perfect for any sized planted aquarium. This buce plant displays green leaves with prominent central veins that are slightly waved and can vary in color depending on tank conditions. Like other species of Buce, Brownie Adinda is an epiphytic plant with new growth sprouting from its rhizome. We suggest attaching this plant to your hardscape and driftwood. Low to medium lighting, a regular dosing schedule and good tank maintenance will help produce best results.
CO2 injection isn't necessary but helps to promote quicker growth. Propagation can be done by splitting the plant along the rhizome.
Bucephalandra Brownie Adinda Specifications
Please note, all stats are provided as general guidelines. Factors such as height, size and overall success can vary depending on care and environment.
- Family name: Araceae
- Origin: Borneo
- Height: 1-3+"
- Care: Easy
- Lighting: Low to medium
- CO2: Not required, but recommended
- Propagation: Separate rhizome
- Growth rate: Slow
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant. Try attaching it to your aquarium hardscape such as stones or driftwood!
- Do not plant Bucephalandra into substrate and cover the rhizome. This can cause melt and death of the plant.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.