Christmas Moss on Coconut Toad
Christmas Moss grown on Coconut Toad
Similar to our Coconut Shell Rabbit, Christmas moss has been attached to a toad-shaped coconut shell so you can simply place it into your aquascape. This item works wonderful for providing coverage and a fun look to a beginner planted aquarium.
The Christmas Moss Coconut Toad is a perfect piece for new beginners trying their hand at live plants for the first time. Aquatic moss is considered a low light and low requirement aquatic plant that anyone can keep. As long as you have water and light, for the most part, it will grow. Simply place the piece into your aquascape and you're good to go! This piece can allow you to add a nice bridge or cave to your aquascape. It can act as a perfect hiding place for skittish fish and make them feel safe. This allows the true vibrant colors of your fish to really come out.
New growth can be trimmed and reattached to rock or wood. This can be grown under a wide range of conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
pH: 6.0 - 8.0
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Cut, rip, chew
Growth rate: Moderate