Christmas Moss on Driftwood
Christmas Moss on driftwood
This Xmas moss has already been attached to a piece of driftwood, ranging from 4-6 inches, to be simply place it into your aquascape. New growth can be trimmed and reattached to rock or wood. It can be grown under a wide range of conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew
Growth rate: Fast
*Driftwood is roughly 4-6"