Common Name: Crypt Parva
Crypt Parva is one of the smallest species of Crypts. It has green, grass-like leaves which can grow up to 4” tall, making it a suitable foreground and midground plant. Compared to other Crypts, it has a very slow rate of growth and can require more light. Cryptocoryne Parva is extremely slow growing and will require patience to achieve lush growth!
- Cryptocoryne prefer not to be moved once planted. If possible, do not move them!
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly plant "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: Sri Lanka
Co2: Not Required
Propagation: Separate by Rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to Moderate