Cryptocoryne Parva UNS Tissue Culture
Common Name: Crypt Parva, Cryptocoryne Sp. Parva
Crypt Parva is one of the smallest species of Crypts. It has green, grass like leaves which can grow up to 4” tall, making it a suitable foreground and midground plant. Compared to other Crypts, it has a very slow rate of growth and can require more light.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Cryptocoryne prefer not to be moved once planted. If possible, do not move them!
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: Sri Lanka
Co2: Not Required
Propagation: Separate by Rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to Moderate