Cryptocoryne Wendtii Brown UNS Tissue Culture Indonesian Variant
Common Name: Crypt Wendtii Brown Indonesian Variant
Cryptocoryne Wendtii Brown is a common and popular plant, perfect for beginners. This is the Indonesian variant which is similar to the regular one except the leaves are darker brown and the patterns on the leaves are starker. Like other Crypts, it grows at a moderate rate and can be grown both submerged and emerged. To propagate, simply cut off new plantlets growing from the mother rhizome.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Cryptocoryne prefer not to be moved once planted. If possible, do not move them!
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow