Fenestratarum Mulyadii is a newly discovered genus that is closely related to Aridarum, Piptospatha, and Bucephalandra. Fenestratarum Mulyadii offers visual characteristics that are similar to the popular Bucephalandra species Buce Belindae and Buce Catherinae, but with longer, more slender leaves that slightly ruffled...Read more
- Fenestratarum Mulyadii is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Fenestratarum Mulyadii is extremely rare and little is known about this particular species. We recommend it for aquarists with experience keeping Bucephalandra, Aridarum and Piptospatha species.
- Do not plant this aquarium plant in the substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo, East Kalimantan Timur
Leaves: Curly, long leaves
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow