Flame Moss on Stainless Steel
Common Name: Flame Moss
Flame moss is a unique type of aquatic moss that grows in a distinct upward pattern. The individual fronds of this plant twists up to create an interesting look when grown attached to rock, wood, or stainless steel mesh.
This plant provides excellent shade and coverage for shrimp and fish.Moss is very versatile and can be attached to hardscape or left free floating. It can be grown under a wide range of aquarium conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners, and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew
This Flame Moss has been growing on a 3" x 3" stainless steel mesh. The moss is less than 1 inch tall.