Buce's versatility and ease in care are what make the plant so desirable for planted tanks, terrariums, or even ponds. Many species commonly produce flowers....Read more
- $ 19.99
Common Name: Bucephalandra Green Wavy
Buce Green Wavy is an easy plant, perfect for beginners. This is considered a more common type of Buce and like others, can be grown submerged or immersed. It has been attached and grown onto driftwood so all you have to do is place it directly into your aquascape.
The plant is very slow growing, with new leaves sprouting from long, thin rhizomes. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Leaves: Long and Curly, medium sized around 1"
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow
We Also Recommend