Helanthium Bolivianum Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Echinodorus Bolivianum, Helanthium Bolivianum
Helanthium Bolivianum, also known as Echinodorus Bolivianum and a few other names is an undemanding aquatic plant choice that is great for beginners. Featuring light green leaves, Helanthium Bolivianum can be grown emersed or submerged. Propagation is simple and you can easily split the runners and replant in your aquarium.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Split runners and replant