Helanthium Vesuvius Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Echinodorus Vesuvius
Helanthium 'Vesuvius', previously known as Echinodorus Vesuvius, features bright green leaves that exhibit a curling growth pattern. When provided with optimal conditions and a clean environment, Helanthium Vesuvius grows at a steady pace and makes for a wonderful background plant choice. It is quite hardy and can be easily propagated by separating plantlets that form via runners.
- Echinodorus is a very hardy species of aquatic plants. Most Echinodorus require nutrient-dense soil to thrive as they are heavy root feeders.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Split runners and replant