Common Name: Labisia Musim
Labisia Musim is a flowering plant in the family Primulaceae that originates from parts of Asia. The leaves are ovate with a very unique pattern and coloration. Patterns on the leaves resemble reptilian scales. The leaves are thick and leathery with a glossy appearance. Leaf colors range from light to dark green with hues of brown. Final plant colors will depend on the conditions in which the plants are grown in.
Originating from the tropics, Labisia Musim thrives in high humidity environments and should be kept in at least 70% humidity as a minimum. Final form and growth will vary depending on the environment in which they are kept. Signs that may indicate that humidity levels are too low may appear in the form of browning edges. Bight indirect light should be provided, direct light may burn or damage leaves. Labisia typically grows fairly large so we recommend having a sizeable setup for this plant.
- Labisia species are terrestrial plants and being submerged will result in death of the plants.
- Labisia species should be grown in humid conditions with indirect light.
- Plants may grow differently depending on the environment in which they are grown in.
- Additional research should be done to provide optimum growing conditions for the plant to thrive.
- You will receive a cutting with 2-4 leaves.
- Photos are a representation of what you will receive. Size, shape and color may vary as this is a live plant.
Family Name: Primulaceae
Light: Partial Shade
Growth rate: Slow