Labisia Sp Brown Type 2
Common Name: Labisia Sp
Labisia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Primulaceae. With several species of Labisia recognized, Labisia Sp Brown Type 2 is noted by its large, rounded leaves and varying brownish green colors. Because this plant requires high humidity levels, we recommend using it in any enclosed setup.
This species thrives in high humidity environments and should be kept in at least 70% humidity as a minimum. Final form and growth will vary depending on the environment in which they are kept. Signs humidity levels are too low may appear in the form of browning edges. Labisia typically grows fairly large so we recommend having a sizeable setup for this plant.
- Labisia species are terrestrial plants and being submerged will result in death of the plants.
- Plants may grow differently depending on the environment in which they are grown in.
- Additional research should be done to provide optimum growing conditions for the plant to thrive.
- You will receive a cutting with 2-4 leaves.
- Photos are a representation of what you will receive. Size, shape and color may vary as this is a live plant.
Family Name: Primulaceae
Light: Partial Shade
Growth rate: Slow