Labisia Sp Turtle Back
Common Name: Labisia Sp Turtle Back
Labisia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Primulaceae. Labisia Sp Turtle Back is still relatively difficult to obtain and is easily recognized for its stunning foliage. With high contrast colors, distinct pattern and prominent venation, Labisia Sp Turtle Back is a popular choice for use in a terrarium or vivarium. This species thrives in high humidity environments and should be kept in at least 70% humidity as a minimum. Final form and growth will vary depending on the environment in which they are kept.
Signs humidity levels are too low may appear in the form of browning edges. Labisia typically grows fairly large so we recommend having a sizeable setup for this plant.
- Labisia species are terrestrial plants and being submerged will result in death of the plants.
- Plants may grow differently depending on the environment in which they are grown in.
- Additional research should be done to provide optimum growing conditions for the plant to thrive.
- You will receive a cutting with 2-4 leaves.
- Photos are a representation of what you will receive. Size, shape and color may vary as this is a live plant.
Family Name: Primulaceae
Light: Partial Shade
Growth rate: Slow