Buce's versatility and ease in care are what make the plant so desirable for planted tanks, terrariums, or even ponds. Many species commonly produce flowers....Read more
- $ 7.99
Common Name: Bucephalandra Lamandau Mini Purple
Buce Lamandau Mini Purple is an easy aquarium plant with tiny leaves. It can be grown submerged or immersed, making it a great choice for planted tanks as well as terrarium-like setups such as paludariums or vivariums. Like all Bucephalandra, Buce Lamandau Mini Purple is very slow-growing, with new leaves sprouting from long, thin rhizomes. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to aquarium driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Leaves: 1 cm
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
We Also Recommend