Limnophila Vietnam UNS Tissue Culture
Common Name: Limnophila Vietnam
Limnophila Vietnam is a unique aquatic stem plant that features slender leaves that fan out into a star shape along the central stem. When grown in optimal conditions, Limnophila Vietnam produces a delicate look that pairs well with both stone and driftwood aquascape layouts. Its care is intermediate and suitable for aquarists who have some experience keeping aquarium plants. A standard baseline of good maintenance habits, CO2 injection, quality aquarium soil and moderate lighting are essential for this aquatic plant. Softer water and a dosing regiment that includes macro and micro nutrients will encourage healthier growth and overall sucess. Limnophila Vietnam can be propagated the same as other aquatic stems by simply trimming along the stem and replanting into the soil.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.