Myriophyllum Elatinoides Mini Tissue Culture
Common Name: Myriophyllum Elatinoides Mini
Myriophyllum Elatinoides is a popular aquarium plant that features fine, feather-like foliage. It is generally easy to keep in an aquarium and will do best with provided with a nutrient-dense aquarium substrate and clean water. It has been found that it usually will do a bit better when grown in hard water, but it is not a requirement when growing M. Elatinoides. It can grow quite long, so it is best suited as a background choice in a planted aquarium. With its beautiful green coloration, it is a great choice and really pops when paired with other aquatic stem plant species. Medium to high lighting should also be provided to grow this aquatic plant at its full potential!
- Pruning will be required to ensure other plants are not shaded from lighting.
- Myriophyllum species makes a great midground or background filler plant choice!
- Relatively hardy and adaptable to a range of aquarium parameters.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Origin: South America
Light: Medium to High
Propagation: Cut stem and replant
Growth rate: Moderate to Fast