Myriophyllum Mattogrossense Red Tissue Culture
Common Name: Myriophyllum Mattogrossense Red
Myriophyllum Mattogrossense originates from the wetlands of South America. This is considered an easy species to grow and can develop a deep red coloration when grown under intense lighting.
- Pruning will be required to ensure other plants are not shaded from lighting.
- Myriophyllum species makes a great midground or background filler plant choice!
- Relatively hardy and adaptable to a range of aquarium parameters.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Origin: South America
Light: Medium to High
Propagation: Cut stem and replant
Growth rate: Moderate to Fast